Junior Excel Programmer
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and collaborating in the development of Excel files, mainly for the Research Department and the Trading Department. The candidate's learning capacity will be high, as they will be able to evolve and grow in the company. The candidate will join the R&D department.
- Collaboration in the analysis of investment strategies.
- Development of Excel Files to support other departments.
- Collaboration in investment strategy analysis.
- Validation of mathematical model results by several methods.
- Design and development of data validation procedures.
- Support to the operations department.
- Proficient in Logical and Mathematics Formulas.
- Proficient in Conditional Formats.
- Proficient in error Searching and Correction.
- Knowledge of Matrix, Search and Text Modification Formulas.
- Knowledge of Graphics.
- Basic Knowledge of VBA.
- Spanish (fluent).
- High learning capacity.
- High Adaptability.
- Capacity for Analysis and Synthesis.
- English classes, twice a week; free of charge and optional.
- Registration payment at Reebok Sport Club la Finca and 50% payment of the monthly fee by the company.
- Annual medical assessment, free of charge and optional.
- Salary bracket: 20.000€ - 25.000€
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 18:00, with an hour for lunch and 20 minutes of morning rest. On Fridays the working day ends at 14:30.
- In August we apply a reduced schedule: from 8:00 to 15:00.
As a consequence of the current health situation, the employees must work in the office from 08.00 am - 14.30 pm having the possibility to complete the weekly workday (40 h) by teleworking in the afternoons.